Monday, February 17, 2014

Goals for February 17-22

Last week I posted my goals for the week and found that it was much simpler than using the spiral notebook.  While the list was a little out of sight and out of mind at times, I wasn't carrying it around and continually adding to it.  That is something I had been doing that was adding to my frustration.  The list was never complete because I was adding to it and copying it every few days as the page became full!


Home Environment
Read 5 chapters of Love Does aloud. Read a picture book each day with my granddaughter.
Write a love note to Ben.
Clean the dresser top in our bedroom.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with our daughters (day full of good food, fun movie in the evening)

Personal Growth
Finish memorizing Romans 12:1, 2, continue working on Ephesians 6:1-8
Walk 3 miles this week.  Start back up on crunches & pushups
Finish reading Undaunted, Say GoodBye to Survival Mode and Alone, Yet Not Alone.
Work on knitting project

Ministry Goals

Prepare and test Perfectly Unique lesson plans
Take 5 photographs & edit them
Email 2 encouraging messages, write & mail 3 cards of encouragement or gratitude

Household Business
Finish Gathering Tax Paperwork
Submit receipts to Health Savings Account
Find a replacement for my current INR testing site
Find & Download the driver for our printer to the new laptop, was able to use the cd to put the drivers on our new laptop with Windows 7.  But I now need to see if there is a driver download for Windows 8


Goals for February 17-22.


I refined the goals just a little.  During the fullness of the week I realized that reading aloud 5 chapters is a stretch, the same with the picture books.


Home Environment
Read 3 chapters of Love Does aloud. Read with my granddaughter.
Write a love note.
Clean all of the filters and drains

Personal Growth
Continue working on memorizing Ephesians 6:1-8
3 Days of Cardio.  Start back up on crunches,pushups
Read Rich in Years, Call of the Klondike, 5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter, and Where There Was No Church
Work on knitting project

Ministry Goals

Work on Perfectly Unique lesson series
Take 5 photographs, edit & process
Write 3 notes, emails of encouragement or gratitude

Household Business
Finish Gathering Tax Paperwork, submit to accountant
Scan in final receipts for HSA reimbursement
Find a replacement for my current INR testing site
Find printer driver for Windows 8

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous list of goals this week! I found you through Money Saving Mom's goal round up. :) Love Does has been sitting on my to-read list for quite a while - I need to get on that! :) Best of luck on your goals this week - I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger, thank you for stopping by and for the encouragement! I hope you pull Love Does out soon. We've been laughing and crying all through the book, a hard thing to do for Marme...reading aloud while crying and laughing!

      Delete
  2. I want to read Love Does as well. I've heard good things about it. We need to tackle our taxes too. . .

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.