Monday, February 3, 2014

Daybook, February 4



FOR TODAY
Outside my window…a dark night, with few stars

I am thinking…how blessed I am by the fellowship between my daughters and Sophie.  They are creating wonderful background noise of laughter and chatter while I work

I am thankful…for my Beloved.  He has planned many details into the weekend getaway this next weekend

In the kitchen… chocolate chip cookies.  I struck a deal with the fun loving girls, they washed dinner dishes and I made cookies

I am creating…a new story quilt design

I am going…Student Orientation is planned for our co-op for tomorrow, but the forecast is calling for another dumping of snow over night and all through tomorrow.  So we'll have to wait and see if we get to go to Student Orientation (and see lots of friends) or we get to go sledding yet again with Sophie

I am wondering…where I saved the piece I wrote yesterday morning.  I've looked all through my external hard drive and haven't found it

I am reading…Undaunted, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode

I am hoping…that it does snow big, but clears out for the all the travel that is scheduled for Thursday.  Builder is flying home.  Sophie and the other exchange students are to fly out to California

I am looking forward to…a weekend away from to do lists, cell phones and laptops, and being with just my Beloved

Around the house… glow sticks (for hide & seek in the dark) uno cards, and children

A favorite quote for today… "Discipline is remembering what you want." David Campbell as quoted in Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine (aka Money Saving Mom)

A picture...
join the daybook community?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your day, the sledding looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.