Friday, January 10, 2014

Capturing Essence





 A little lingering of the Christmas holiday season as my youngest two spent a morning building the gingerbread house and tree, while I worked on school plans, new year's goals and food preparations for the now and busy season ahead.

It was a brain fog kind of week, but this morning, a clear head has returned.  This new year is wonderfully exciting me as I anticipate the whole lot of LIFE ahead.


"This Moment" captures for me the essence of the past week, although it looks simpler, prettier and less messy than the hours actually were.  Linking with Amanda





1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I'm so glad I'm not the only one still doing christmasy things! I'm still working on christmas gifts! :)

    This moment was fun for them, and full of gratitude for me... http://sofiasideas.com/2014/01/10/this-moment-93/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.