Sunday, September 29, 2013

Popping In

FOR TODAY, just popping in a for a little bit

Outside my window...a beautiful sunset that turned our part of the Rocky Mountains a glorious orange.

I am thinking... that we will give this hair style a try soon!
 

I am thankful...a Can Do handyman wise husband

In the kitchen...tiny little corn on the cobs fresh from the garden, steak on the grill and roasted potatoes

I am creating...30 cross stitched Hammer Jesse Tree ornaments.  Wanna join in for a Jesse Tree ornament exchange?

I am reading...If by Amy Carmichael, Sense and Sensibility, 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child's Potential and Discipline, the Glad Surrender.

I am looking forward to...How great our house will look when the work on the exterior is completed this next week.

I am learning...to remember with joy and gratitude the years I had with my daughters fully at home.  And to remember to give thanks for the opportunities they have for some classes away from home this year.


This blog has been mostly quiet since just before school began.  I just don't see how regular blogging fits in this new season.  But I hope to pop in and spend a while from time to time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.