Thursday, August 1, 2013

Things I Learned in July

Lessons from July 2013

  • Each year out from heart surgery, I feel stronger and more adventurous physically and emotionally.  Wonder what I'll be doing in 10 more years!

  • Sisters grieve differently.  It is okay. 

  • This symbol
     does not mean minivans

  • It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way. Pr. 19:2

  • When I value being "home", my children catch that same value.  Three summer activities were cancelled in favor of more time at home and to join in celebrating a sister's event.  Those decisions also provided time to rest, to work on projects, and to let an injury heal.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Linked up behind you at Emily's...so wise to make time to rest as it is can be so easy to stay busy...blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolly, thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.