Friday, August 16, 2013

So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore was well received in our household.  I love the modern look to the cover and through, something that definitely caught the eyes of each of the ladies in our home.

There have been some good conversation from the book, I love whenever something prompts my daughters to dig deep and express the thoughts on their minds.  In particular was the daughter who found that although the author is seeking to encourage girls, all of the girls pictured throughout the book looked "perfect."  Yes, we have more than a tad bit of insecurity during these middle school and early high school years.

I give a two thumbs up for this book, and hope that it helps many other moms and daughters find where insecurity flees and security is found.

This book was sent to me by Tyndale Publishing exchange for my thoughtful opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.