Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reading Update ~ The First 6 Months

As with any worthwhile endeavor, one must be purposeful to make time to read good books.  Several years ago I began to realize this and have tried to make sure time to read is built into my days.  This month I am excited to reflect on the books that have passed time with me the first half of 2013.

Because He Loves Me by Elyse Fitzpatrick

The Mine by Henry McIntosh

Freefall to Fly by Rebekah Lyons

Sweet Sanctuary by Kim Vogel Sawyer

In the Presence of My Enemies ~ by Gracia Burnham and Dean Merrill

Tales of the Defended Ones by Beth Guckenberger. 

Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic

Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard

Jessica's First Prayer by Hesba

The Promise Box by

The Cat that God Sent by Jim Kraus

Cleaning House, A Mom's 12-Month Experiment to Rid Her Home of Youth Entitlement by Kay Wills Wyma, my response here

The BARE NAKED TRUTH, Dating, Waiting, and God's Purity Plan by Bekah Hamrick Martin, my review here

Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn ~ Melanie Shankle


Children's books
Rock You Tonight by Emily Roussell ~ a sweet story that seems to be written more for the Momma than the little one she may be reading to.

The Three Little Rabbits and the Bake Sale Pie by Nancy Nuce ~ a story that had Mae and I laughing hard at bedtime.  Delightful

Only the Mountains do not Move by Jan Reynolds

Jessica's First Prayer by Hesba Stretton

Audiobooks
Because He Loves Me (I listened while driving and reread the chapters on my kindle app)

Letter from Birmingham Jail by Martin Luther King, Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.