Saturday, May 11, 2013

This Week ~ May 5-11, 2013


  • In my life this week…Lots of mixed emotions.  Missing Beloved as he has headed to work for 5 straight weeks in the far North, dealing with anger issues at home, enjoying all the rain that has fallen, and the relief of Co-op being completed for this school year.  Group Impove & Piano performances.

  • In our homeschool this week…We wrapped up our Co-op classes and took a look at what we have left to finish overall.  Each daughter has a time line and  a list of items to finish.

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…My sister and her family are planning on visiting us later this week.  We're looking forward to lots of cousin time!

  • My favorite things this week were…the opportunities where I found myself alone with different children.  The piano recital and the group improve performance.

  •  
    And the pink package that arrived on Thursday!


  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…probably knowing just what they have to finish for this academic year and watching Wreck It Ralph ~ a surprise I blessed them with.

  • Things I’m working on…some deep cleaning and summer schedule planning.

  • I’m cooking…actually I'm planning how to bring my kids into the meal planning, preparing and clean up this summer.

  • I’m grateful for…grace and the hope of the Lord.

  • I’m praying for…my children and granddaughter to know the hope of God's calling on their life.

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…picking up Wreck It Ralph from the library, and with popcorn & apples for dinner.

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Welcome! So glad you stopped by.