Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Little This and That

Around the house… Simple clutter from a week of extended family fellowship and end of co-op materials not yet stored away


Outside the window . . . grey sky and new green foliage on the trees and bushes

I am thinking . . . how interesting it is that it has taken us 2 days to recover from a week out of routine.

With gratitude . . . for the Lord's smoothing my rough spots in relationships, and teaching me a bit more about myself as I come to understand another person better.  That person is "connected" to all in the family.  I tend to be disconnected.  Another character product from childhood.

In the kitchen . . . chicken in the crockpot to make bbq chicken later today.

I am creating . . . space to do as much as possible on my "big jobs" list this summer.

I am going . . . to be home most of the next few days.  Glory be, loving that thought!

I am reading . . .  Bekah Hamrick Martin's book, The Bare Naked Truth, a book sent to me for review.

I am looking forward to . . . shopping for strawberry plants and flowers this weekend!

I am praying . . . for the child development center in India that our "Samatha" attends.  There are problems that Compassion India is seeking resolution and I am praying for the Gospel's spirit of redemption to be seen by all watching.

One of my favorite things . . .quiet days at home to work through the mountains of "to do" 











Here is a picture taken from the recent busy days. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.