Friday, April 12, 2013

This Week, April 7-13



  • In my life this week…Monday night/Tuesday morning sleep was difficult because of the wind, howling screeching shingle whipping wind all night and into Tuesday.  But the sweet part of that is that most activites were canceled and we were able to stay in, playing smath and watching a fun movie "during the week". 
    After the "Dry" Blizzard we discovered a little damage...our trampoline was broken into pieces and hung on our telephone line and trapped by a low power line.




  • In our homeschool this week…the basics and a full day of co-op fun, learning and fellowship.

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Builder is flying in on Friday evening to be home for our granddaughter's dedication before the congregation.  Mae has Coppelia rehearsal and there is a widows ministry event on Saturday morning.  Another full weekend.

  • My favorite thing this week was…singing with my girls, and hearing them discuss the Gospel one morning as they prepared brunch

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…getting back to swim practice after a 2 month break


  • I’m grateful for…my husband.  He sacrifices so much for our family, and this week he put us first again.  I'm humbled by his generosity to us.

  • I’m praying for… a family dear to us who are going through marital problems.  Emotional affairs are dangerous places.

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…as we were all in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner one evening we were talking about stories and listening to music.  Mae said that she thinks of Lucy and Aslan when she hears "The Call", not Susan and Prince Caspian.  That got me to thinking, and looking for a youtube video for Mae.  To my delighted surprise, this is what I found...



  • 1 comment:

    1. Loved reading about your week. I"m so sorry about your trampoline. Loved hearing the things you are thankful for! Sweet! Hugs to you!

      ReplyDelete

    Welcome! So glad you stopped by.