Monday, April 1, 2013

He is RISEN, amazing grace

Recently I was in a small group gathering listening to prayer requests.  When it was my turn, I was unable to speak for a moment.  It took a small bit of time to think of these words;

Life is full.
Life is hard.
Life is good.

The fullness, the hard and the good continue on.  And each day strength and joy for the day is found in His amazing grace.  Hallelujah, He is risen.



gifts counted, 57-79




Another reminder that I am hopelessly lost without Christ


Forgiving community, Mom’s welcoming smile,


The reminder of what I am learning when I start to self loathe, Sisters working together, Illness short lived, Marble tile and new paint over a complete remodel,

Birthday parties, Fellowship between churches, Rain, Inspiration to write and create,


Friendships near and far, A photograph of two precious daughters and one grandbaby, in our mailbox at church, Safe travel, My girl behind the judges table, Eggrolls, fried rice and stir fry all from our kitchen, A weekend in the middle of the week, no activities this usually busy day!, A plan for next fall, Learning to let go and know that it is “enough”


Quiet afternoons for writing, Lunch dates with my Beloved, Goal planning with our daughter, looking forward together,

Cousins, nieces, grandparents celebrating together















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.