Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Guidepost Spirit Lifter ebooks -- 101 Moments of Prayer

 The Guidepost Spirit Lifter ebooks -- 101 Moments of Prayer was sent to me for reading on my kindle app.

This ebook is a gentle read, that can be read in a few sittings, or a little each day.  In this season of life, where there are some very dark and heavy goings on, the gentle message reminding one to listen to God is very welcome. 

" The walk of faith is not for those who need quick results; it is for those for whom, for now, the journey in God’s company is enough. Measure my steps, Lord … One step at a time is fine with me."
 Elizabeth Sherrill. 101 Moments of Prayer (Kindle Locations 60-62). Guideposts.

Resting simply in the company of God is a thought that has been making it's way in my mind, and I appreciate being reminded to do so once again.

I've enjoyed the opportunity to read this ebook and look forward to others from Guideposts.  This ebook was provided to me by Litfuse Publicity Group in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.