Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday This and That

Michelle at Blogging in the Boonies hosts a weekly link up called Thursday's This and That.

I have a bit of this and that floating around in my mind, this is a good place to tack them down!

outside my window...the weather is mild, the mountain stands nearly bare of the snow that fell a week ago

around the house...papers and books scattered, dishes are all done, normal mild messiness by this time of the week.

to share and support...Looking for that tastey popcorn sold by Boy Scouts this time of year, but don't have any of them knocking in your neighborhood?  Just click here.  You can snag a bit of popcorn and support my nephew's council at the same time.

gratitude...2 of my children have group projects due for coop classes.  And we were able to coordinate with each group, to meet at the same park, at the same time on the same day (today)

to read...this weekend I hope to finish reading "Graceful" by Emily Freeman and share my thoughts on this wonderful book.  And pressing on with "The Hour that Changes the World".

to plan...Thanksgiving dinner invitations went out yesterday.  Although the weather has me a bit fooled, my mind needs to focus and start planning.

excited about...my swagbucks keep climbing closer and closer to that goal...a particular gift card that will lower the cost of a special gift for this Christmas



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.