Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ants Invading Your Summer??


 Are Ants Invading Your Summer?
Recently we were sent the Combat Source Kill Max Ant Bait and Ant Gel kit to use and review.  I was pretty excited about this opportunity, as every summer we have had unwelcome visitors in 3 areas of our kitchen and mud room.
While I was excited to try this product, I had no idea just how effective it would be.  The package arrived in the mail and a couple of days later I had the time to open it and read through the material.   Upon checking the key areas where we usually have ant problems, I did not find any insects.  That was surprising, but I thought we must have been pretty diligent in keeping the dog food picked up in the pantry and the floor around the trash can swept and mopped.   Next I walked over to the other troublesome spot, the kitchen laundry basket.  While we do try to make sure that basket is emptied and washed every other day, it is not uncommon to find ants there.  Again, no ants.
So I waited and checked from time to time.  No ants all late summer.  No ants while we were making jelly, jam and apple sauce…not even around the late evening splatters that didn’t get cleaned up before morning.
Where did the ants go?  Not that I am complaining, I am thrilled to not have those pesky little visitors.
What then, do we do with this Combat Ant Bait and Ant Gel kit that we are supposed to try out and review?
Then it came to me.  This product is so intimidating and effective…


 
The ants left.

Thank you Combat for a job well done!

 

 Combat provided free samples of their Ant Bait and Gel for my use in exchange for an honest opinion.  All I've written here is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.