Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Letter!

 
 
Lesvia Herlinda

What a great end of the month mail week we've had.  First the letter from Neema, and Friday a letter from Lesvia.  On all of our paperwork she is "Lesbia" but in this letter more than once she wrote her name with the "v" instead of a "b".

The letter is written on a "Mis Suenos" (My Dreams) letterhead.

Dear Sponsors, Benjamin & Michelle
I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  It is a joy to write to you again.  I want to tell you that I would like ot visit different places from my beautiful country Guatemala, especially Atitlan Lake.  I would like to meet you and to give you hugs and to laugh with you.  I would like to be like my uncle Cesar Ponce, because he is a policeman.   I would like to play the flute.  In these last months, we have learned Bible verses and color pictures.  I want to thank you for the pretty letters, drawing and stickers that you sent me.  I ask you to pray for my family.
I say goodbye with love, wishing you success in your daily activities.  May the Lord bless you.  I was forgetting to thank you for the gift that you sent me.  I ask the Lord to bless you abundantly.

Lesvia.

This letter is the first from Lesbia that allows me to feel like I am getting to know this girl just a little bit.  I love that she wants to meet us, give us hugs, and laugh with us.  Hugging and laughing are two things we love to do!

Builder and I talk often about visiting our sponsor  kids, and this letter just makes that desire all the more intense!

I'm linking up with other Mail Call writers over at Blogging in the Boonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.