Friday, June 22, 2012

This Moment ~ from a lovely date night



{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Bumping right into the Media Free week from the Summer of 7 my Beloved Builder was home for a week, after working in the great Canadian North for 6 weeks.  Now he is back to work and I have pictures to remind me of the sweetest of dates nights that included pizza on a patio in the middle of downtown, a drive  that allowed us to see a doe and her fresh little spotted fawn and a walk to a pond in the middle of town that is home to beavers.

It was the finest of sweet moments all strung together.

And I'm not sure when I'll get back to regular blogging or writing the reviews for books stacked on my desk.  That slower week full of walks and work and conversation has left me wanting more of that kind of time with our children and the friends being brought to our home.

Here's to hoping for more fine sweet moments!

linking up with Amanda and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.