Monday, April 30, 2012

Joy Dare, Ministry Focus

Jill over at Compassion Family has invited us to share the grace we find in our work as Child Advocates and Compassion International sponsors.  I has noticed recently how in serving, speaking, training, more grace flowed in my life, leaving evidence of the gifts my FATHER lavishes on me.  Here are a few that I've uncovered, discovered, written down:


More confirmation of words that I think, that God is answering my prayers for wisdom
An 8 oclock appointment tomorrow morning I am very excited
Volunteering as a family
Builder’s words of encouragement meant for the children, which actually move me forward
Beautiful Claudia, giving us the tour of Compassion International’s  offices, pulls the pieces of my heart’s mission together.  It is taking shape.
Discussing the POVERTYWHEEL during morning Bible times.  Father open our eyes.
A letter from Lesbia!
7 kids sponsored!
My prayers for steady emotions were answered
Family working together for this presentation
The opportunity to share with others a burden of my heart ~ child trafficking











Sponsor-Compassion-International-Tanzania-125x125gifBloggers going to Tanzania, where Janeth is!
The much anticipated packet arrived
Time to talk in the morning, knowing the call

It is JOY to serve, to give one's life away, and then find so much more than was here before.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! I'm so glad you made one too. What a blessing it is to see how God is working in others' lives through the awesome ministry of Compassion.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.