Monday, April 30, 2012

Counting Grace

The fullness of these past 2 weeks has reminded me of something I often tell my children.  "Everything we choose to do means there is something else that we can't or won't do.  It is neither good or bad, it just is what it is."

And these past weeks of training, teaching, working, living full have brought me into the full realization of that truth.  My family has survived on sandwiches, beans & rice, a few homemade pizzas during this time and have been gracious in sharing my time and attention.

Builder and I were able to scoot out several times for mind clearing, relaxing walks and one time I remembered my camera, to capture the beauty of the spring time blooming as lingered in thought of the great love of our God.

Oh what manner of love the Father has given unto us, that we could be called the sons of God.

counting graces #970-978
Friendly comments
Warm sunshine
Growing trees
Peaches on the tree in the backyard
So many pink and purple flowers along our walk path
2 sweet new ducks
Parenting challenges, require more time on my knees
Beans and rice



3 comments:

  1. I have also learned that taking things on means letting other things go. Yet, it is so important to slow down and enjoy the view. Isn't it? So glad you remembered your camera. The pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Tereasa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bluebonnets! I missed getting by obligatory picture of the kids in a field of them. We have a couple growing in a pot out in the front yard for me to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.