Monday, April 23, 2012

1000 Gifts

This Monday morning my heart and mind are full of joy as I reflect on the events of the past week.  So much has happened and glimpses of the LORD's working in hearts has me in awe.  Here is a portion of my growing gratitude list.

gifts: #947-969

Best of friends, playing, weeding the garden in historical costumes
The gift of friendship
Lilacs are blooming
Father daughter dates
Girls in braids
Family walks to the park
Chastisement from the Lord
Quiet time with HIM in the morning
Opportunity to share the word “thankful” as I worked this morning
Onions planted in the garden
Smiles from Mae as we crossed paths at “work” today
Short afternoon naps
Quiet walk as the sun sets
Sweet words of love from my youngest “great” nephew
Times of prayer with Beloved in the morning
8 kids sponsored!
My prayers for steady emotions were answered
Family working together for this presentation

all is grace. 

4 comments:

  1. I've added your blog to my "master list" of Compassion blogs - if you want to submit a short description that would be great!

    http://compassionfamily.blogspot.com/p/compassion-bloggers-master-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. Just found your blog from Jill's master list.

    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Teena!

      Delete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.