Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Praying for the Unsponsored Children


Earlier this week, at the encouragement of Michelle, I decided to join her in praying over waiting for sponsorship in the Compassion International programs.

So, I am praying for beautiful Arisara of Thailand this week.  Arisara is a 10 year old girl who enjoys singing, telling stories and playing house.  She sounds a little like the sweet girls in my home. 


    

My prayer is that she will know that God, the Creator of all, loves her. And I will be praying for a sponsor for Arisara. The love and support of a sponsor will give her the assistance to grow up into her potential, with the knowledge of Jesus Christ and his great love for her.
If you are interested in more information about sponsoring Arisara you can click here.  You can also see other children waiting for sponsors in the Compassion Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.