Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ministry Spotlight ~ Amazima

Hello Friends,

Have you heard of Katie Davis, Amazima or Kisses from Katie?

I know that I talk a lot about Compassion International.  I love Compassion, the work they do, the kids we sponsor.  And we, our family, also love Amazima and the work done by Katie Davis. 

Just in case you haven't heard, I want to introduce you to Katie and the work she does in Uganda.



If you are looking for a way to support missions while you shop, I'd like to recommend to you handcrafted jewelry made with Ugandan love.  My daughters gave me a beautiful strand of the "heavenly blue" for Christmas.  It thrills me to wear something that a woman in Amazima's beading program made, and to know that through this she made money to support her family.

Please take a few minutes and "get to know" this extraordinary ministry.


By Quiet Waters recieves no compensation from Amazima.  This post was written in joyful support of the work they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.