Friday, March 30, 2012

Five Minute Friday

Want to play Five Minute Friday? 
1. Write for 5 minutes flat on the prompt- no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link here and invite others to join in.
OK, are you ready? Give us your best five minutes on:

Gift:

This smile.  The girl behind these eyes, my delightful daughter.
The girl who often just lingers in my presence, not needing or wanting anything, anything more than just my "being there."

Everytime I see that smile, my heart fills with joyful wonder, the wonder of such a gift as being a mother to this sweet girl, and her sweet sisters.  And I pray everyday that I will be a woman of wisdom, understanding and love, in Christ working worthy of the gift given.

4 comments:

  1. children are such a wonderful gift from God. your daughter is beautiful...i feel the same way when i see the smiles of my children
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are giving your daughter quite a gift. Love this.
    Blessings,
    Felecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet thanksgiving here. A true gift in this beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, what a sweet sentiment - and what a darling girl you've got! ;)

    ~H

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.