Monday, February 20, 2012

Joy Unfolding

Joy is God
and God is joy.

Joy doesn’t negate all other emotions;
joy transcends all other emotions.


to #798
Healthy children
Gracious Kyoshi
Cloud striped moon in the early morning
Blue light through the pinion branches
A time call to a friend
And a verse from friend for me to meditate on
Artisan bread
My medical alert bracelet has been returned!
Warm tea
Motrin
Gift found behind a door ~ a warm hat for our windy walk
  Chocolate kisses and sweet daughters
Ballet Magnificat ~ Roaring Lambs, preserving salt in the world of dance, offering it back to the Creator of Dance.


2 comments:

  1. The Ballet Magnificat looks so beautiful! If I am not mistaken I believe one of my friends is hosting some of those girls. Thank you for your list today. I find it very uplifting to read through the links on Ann's blog every Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from Ann's...chocolate kisses and sweet daughters - not a better combination in the world. Blessings to you as you number gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.