Thursday, April 28, 2011

When God Created My Toes by Dandi Daley Mackall

This SWEET book arrived in last week's mail.  When GOD Created My Toes, is as I just said, very sweet.  A perfect storytime book to share with the little ones in our lives, as we begin to teach them all about the wonderful GOD who did create us, fearfully and wonderfully, and who loves us tremendously.

There is a lot of rhyming and very vivid illustrations to engage children, and to help encourage conversations about how perfectly God has made us.


Disclosure: I received this book free of charge with the hope that I would share an honest opinion of the book.  This honest opinion is all mine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks very sweet! I love Eliana's toes - there is a gap between her big toe and the others (typical of people with Ds). This seems like a fun book to read with her. I'm going to look for it at our library.

    Hugs
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.