Friday, March 18, 2011

On Waiting...Five Minute Friday





Waiting...a few years ago a dear friend shared a song with me, While I'm Waiting.  That song became my song, my breath, while  I'm waiting I'll be hopeful.  While I'm waiting I will praise You.  While I"m waiting, I'll keep waiting here for you.

And friends, I want to tell you, KEEP hoping, KEEP praising HIM, KEEP waiting.  Sometimes the wait seems so long, but then, when the answers are given, the fulfillment of the hopes come, the satisfaction is  complete.

Not that I have done this gracefully.  Not that I haven't wavered.  But even while I wobbled in my waiting, the ONE I waited on is steady, full of GRACE.

These are my thoughts "on waiting."


Linking up with The Gypsy Mama for 5 Minute Friday.


"Here’s how the game works: you simply stop, drop and write. Set your words free. Don’t edit them, don’t fret over them, don’t try to make them perfect."

(Can I tell you how hard that is?  The not editing, not fretting...)

Anyway, to join in, click here.  And if you have a few minutes, wander around and get to know LisaJo a bit, I think you'll be encouraged.


1 comment:

  1. Amen. Such a wonderful post on waiting. This topic has brought up so much in me. Five minutes was not nearly enough time for me to get all my thoughts on waiting out. Have a wondeful day and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.