Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh What Manner of Love, The Father Has Lavished on Us.




continuing to count the multitude of gifts the Father gives so freely.




366. He has returned to work in the north, arriving safely.
367. Tax files submitted, whew.  So thankful for the company that will now complete the files, 2 countries, 2 states, too much for me!
368. A very warm home.
369. Safety while driving on the icy roads, and not only that, but peace too!
370. Repentant hearts, evidence of His Spirit at work
371. A good book that is challenging my thoughts on poverty, inspiring me to tell my own story and fanning other desires in my heart
372. Working together, this month’s “deep clean”, cheerfully, with songs and smiles.
373. Mountain Chickadees visiting the feeders, flitting about the tree.  Causes me to look UP and thank the Provider.

2 comments:

  1. I came over from Ann’s today. I know it’s two days after the fact. But there are so many grateful lists to read – all of them so good. And yours is too. It was a blessing.

    My favorite from your thankful list is this one: 370. Repentant hearts, evidence of His Spirit at work (oh so true – it’s one thing to say I’m sorry – another to actually turn from sin, to God, and fix the wrongs as best we can – I heart this – thank you.)

    God Bless and Keep you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.