Monday, February 21, 2011

Just counting...

374. Watching God change my covetness for a trinket to a desire for Him instead.

375. The tenderness of my children

376. Warm sunshine through the window.

377. Playing tag with a laughing dog.

378. Another dog playing the part of mother hen, gently herding cats away from the chicks.

379. FUNNY card love from my Beloved.

380. Seeing my sweet girl, curly hair bouncing in the wind, as she swings high.

381. Sleepy girl, snuggled in, listening to Mary Poppins.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to join you at Ann's and counting .... Sleepy girl, snuggled in and Mary Poppins all bring back memories of when mine were little! Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it’s not Ann’s Multitude Monday anymore – it’s Thursday – but there are just a whole lot of gratitude lists to get through!

    First – my fave from your list was 379. FUNNY card love from my Beloved. (to stay funny in marriage – to make each other smile – that is marriage magic – yay for the funny card :)

    Thank you for this – made me smile.

    God Bless you and all of yours this day.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.