285. Trustworthy children.
286. A huge Library district.
287. An obedient dog that wants to learn.
288. Sweet child who confided her lack of understanding, her thinking she isn’t smart or good enough because…and my remembering to point her to the ONE who made her, fearfully, wonderfully and exactly for HIS purposes of love and glory.
289. A fun car provided by the Service Station while they try to diagnose our van.
290. Even when I hesitate, HIS mercy grabs me and pulls me along.
291. The van is repaired! No new engine needed!
292. 3 Pairs of Happy Helping Hands.
293. Order is happening.
294. He calls me beautiful.