And this morning I think,
we don't have to understand it,
we don't have to deny the pain
To acknowledge the wonder of it all.
#203 to 210 on my List of Everyday Thank Yous to the Father of Lights.
204. A hubby who will look at the schedule with me and with his gentle wisdom, steer me.
205. A freezer full of wild game, from a neighbor.
206. Poetic voices in through the windows.
207. Productive day at work for Builder.
208. Huge, abandoned paper wasp nest treasure.
209. Safe ride home at dusk, with wildlife along the highway.