Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Walk with Him Wednesday

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10



A dear online friend, Leslie, has breathed faith in recent years, as she continues to exchange her dreams for her life & children, for God's plans & purposes.  She has a beautiful way in expressing those things that go on in the deep places where pain and joy and hope coexist in our lives...

I pray for my children that they will realize that they need approval from One and that this will allow them to be the person that He created them to be.  I know God has a purpose for each one of them...   ~ Leslie Nelson, Joyful Mother of 6

May all that we hope for our children and all that we dream them to be, be yielded to the Holy One who created them.  The One whose plans for each of us are to give us hope and a future.  


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11






holy experience

1 comment:

  1. Thank you friend for your encouragement and prayers. It is dear friends like you that help me to keep my gaze turned to the One that gives hope that lasts. Your post today is sweet to my heart. Thank you! ((((Michelle)))

    Love you!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.