Sunday, September 26, 2010

Make It Our Ambition

...to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you, 12so that you will behave properly toward outsiders and not be in any need. 
I Thessalonians 4:11&12




A week's happenings & doings in pictures...

A new quilt barely started


A daughter's knitting practice producing something warm and pretty


Games, for Math and Geography, and Fun, while it rained


The puzzle worked on here and there, slowly filling in


The big bite of a book for this week, and next.


Mae's fascination with botany is taking shape in planning an indoor herb garden


My wonderful pile of Spiritual and Mother Culture Nourishment


Grabbing those moments of sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle! Great job! I love having these kind of posts as a record of my days... and all these million little 'small' moments are what make up a lifetime! Being mindful of taking pictures also helps me to be mindful of the quickly passing moments... (of course I take a lot of photos anyway!)
    So glad you got to use the pictures!
    Did you mean for the button to be that BIG? I'm sorry if it's my fault! I'm going to check into the size of that HUGE button...

    :S

    amy in peru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, Just looked back at the button. Hmm, I didn't do anything but copy and paste :)

    Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.