Friday, August 6, 2010

If You Home School Your Rewards, and If You Don't Home School Your Rewards...

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.  Psalm 127:3

I honestly feel extremely humbled by that verse.  I certainly do not deserve the gift, the reward of the beautiful children the Lord has blessed us with.  But I do take His word as Life and Truth, so I humbly accept the reward.

My dear sister in law passed a book to me recently.  Knowing her like I do, I was eager to find time to read the book.  It took me a month to read and process it.  No, I am still processing it.

And I encourage you, to read "When You Rise Up, A Covenantal Approach to Homeschooling" by R.C. Sproul Jr.

More of the thoughts in my head and on my heart were given words and direction as I read Mr. Sproul's words.  The goals and purposes in our family schooling challenged and sharpened, and focused more and more on God's Word.

Just wanted to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.