Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Little Bit of Fun...

What color are your socks right now? Unlike Amy and Marsha, I do not live in a place that is too hot for socks. But mine are clean, bright white.





What are you listening to right now? The nature movie the family is watching.







What was the last thing you ate? Oatmeal raisin cookie and Rainier cherries.





Can you drive a stick? Yes, but I rather not.




Last person you spoke to on the phone? My beloved. To ask him to pick me up from Staples. Back to school shopping done.






How old are you today? 42 year, 1 week old.







What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Figure Skating and Gymnastics







What is your favorite drink? Café’ Mocha made by Beloved or Cold Clear Water





Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep. My daughter Nikki does a great job of it!







Favorite food? Anything from Ben’s BBQ.

 



What is the last movie you watched? The Best of the Cosby Show. Loved laughing with the girls!




 

Favorite day of the year? Everyday. Always thankful for another day.




 

How do you vent anger? Sadly, I tend to yell. Trying to learn to walk and pray it off.




What was your favorite toy as a child? My teddy bear and play horses.





Favorite Season? Towards the end of each season I am always sure the upcoming one is my favorite…I love them all.




 Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries fresh, blueberries in muffins and smoothies.



 Living situation? Way up north with 4 of my favorite people.




 When was the last time you cried? Several time this week, while my father dealt with another collapsed lung.




 What is on the floor of your closet right now? Our shoes and an empty laundry basket.



, What are you most afraid of? Losing my husband or kids.



 Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? A little spicy with mustard and pickles.



 Favorite dog breed? Really like most of them, though a certain Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix has my heart at this time.




Favorite day of the week? Sunday, Sabbath rest, family time.




How many states have you lived in? 3, Kansas, South Dakota, Colorado


How many countries have you lived in?  4, US, England, Costa Rica, Canada


Diamonds or pearls? Sapphires…


What is your favorite flower? Columbine, Roses, Iris, Daisies, Petuna...oh my, I like FLOWERS.



Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? No way.


I got this from Amy, who got it from Marsha, who got it from Meredith, who got it from Melissa... will you be the next?! ;)

Let me know if you play along!



2 comments:

  1. Well, happy belated birthday!!! : )
    so sorry about your dad!

    I enjoyed reading all about you! : )

    And (from post above) your girls making that jump - AMAZING! Wow!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered that I didn't miss your birthday! : ) ]

    Well, I did write up a post answering these questions.

    Now I feel a little silly for my answers. Oh, well!
    Happy Independence day Weekend, Michelle, even if you are in the land of the north. Our Canadian friends come to my city during Canada day to shop! haha! : )

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.