Friday, June 18, 2010

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.My "little" sister and me.

Each year brings new challenges and new joys in our individual lives, and also new understanding and delight in our sisterhood. This photo was taken by my Mae after a very fun, hard, full, challenging, growing, heart knitting week.

I want to tuck this memory into the storehouse of treasured memories for myself, and for our children.

To share other "this moment" moments, click here.

2 comments:

  1. wow! it's fun to read you... we blog a lot of the same memes :) I bet we have a lot in common! I'd love to see your snapshot summary one of these days, do join! :)

    until then,
    amy in peru

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me smile! I'm glad you had time to spend with your sister and the cousins - looks like they had a blast.

    Hugs to you sweet friend!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.