110. Found a young believer in the swim teacher, an opportunity to encourage her along in her new faith.
111. Understanding children who cheerfully give up their month off to finish term 1 before the move, we hope.
112. Delightful summer reads that still pull one up to higher thinking and living.
113. Sabbath days, full of rest and family fellowship.
114. Fine medical care for my father…who is fighting COPD.
115. Comfort in knowing there are many people who care about Dad and are looking out for him when I cannot. 1980 miles separate us.
116. The health, strength, courage and cheerfulness of 3 young girls.
117. My beloved loves me and is quick to listen, slow to speak, and very slow to anger.