Monday, May 10, 2010

1000 Gifts

holy experience



6. Sisters, reading good stories together, laughing heartily, growing closer and wiser together. The art of reading aloud blossoming before me, before I knew to encourage them to do it, share the richest treasure of a story, aloud, between them.
7. Words of the Father urging me on, teaching me gently, but firmly.
8. A reminder to LOVE. .. in Patience, kindness, gentleness, seeking the good of the others, considerate, thoughtfulness.
9. Gentle music that draws my thoughts upward, heavenward, for HE is so worthy to be praised, in every moment, with every breath. Holy. Holy. Holy is the LAMB.
10. Sabbath rests that restores so much more than sleep is able.
11. Carrot cake and ice cream for breakfast.
12. Repentance. Forgiveness.
13. Ponies crunching carrots, hands stroking strong pony neck & head.


Oh, what manner of LOVE the Father has lavished upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! So glad you stopped by.